Don’t know how to pick the right shoe size for your baby? Here is a simple guide to help you measure your baby’s feet size.
What You Will Need:
- A4 paper
- Container or box with square edges (a puzzle lid is perfect)
How to Measure Your Baby's Feet Size
Follow these 6 simple steps to measure your baby’s feet size:
- Step 1: Fold an A4 piece of paper approx 6cm from the edge.
- Step 2: Place the paper into a container or box with the folded edge firmly in the corner.
- Step 3: Let your baby position their foot inside the box with their heel firmly against the box wall.
- Step 4: Trace around your baby’s toes with a pencil.
- Step 5: Unfold the A4 paper and measure from the fold line to the big toes. This will be your baby’s foot length.
- Step 6: Use our size chart below to choose the best shoe size for your baby.
|Size||Foot length (in)
- You should be able to squeeze your finger in between the back of the shoe and your baby’s heel.
- Select the larger size if your baby’s foot size is in-between the sizes.
- Babies won’t be able to tell us if something is bothering them. So as with any shoes, check for signs of irritation after a days’ wear.
- Children’s feet grow quickly so you should measure your baby’s foot size once every few months to ensure their shoe size.