The fit of your clothes may vary depending on the cut, fabric of the garments you select. At BabyOutlet, we make sure that all of our products are consistent with our baby size chart mentioned below. Please use the guide below to choose the correct size for your baby when shopping for baby clothes at BabyOutlet.
Baby's Clothing Size Chart
How To Measure Your Baby
What Do You Need?
- Soft tailor measuring tape.
- Pencil for marking.
- Note/paper to write down the result.
- A scale (either a traditional beam scale or an electronic model).
How To Measure Your Baby At Home
- Weight: Undress your baby completely and place them on the scale to check their current weight.
- Height: Let your baby stretch or stand as straight as possible and measure from their heel to the top of their head.