Order Processing & Shipping
An order is processed during 2 stages:
Stage 1: Order status processing: 2-5 business days
Stage 2: Shipping, with 2 options: standard shipping (7-12 days) and fast shipping (3-8 days)
If there’s any trouble with your order or the item is not available, you will be notified with options via email prior to your order shipping. Please note that we reserve the right not to ship any orders for any reason.
How Should You Receive Your Order
For insurance purposes, our packages will require a signature. Therefore, you must be present to receive, inspect and sign for your delivery. But before signing and confirming the delivery, you need to ensure that you got the right number of packages and check if there’re any damages on them. Your signature indicates acceptance, and if you simply sign without checking out the packaging or its contents, then you are accepting the delivery “as is”. Immediately unpack all contents to ensure that you were shipped the correct items. If there are any damages or shortages, please report them immediately by contacting our Customer Service.
How to Cancel your Order
You can cancel your order anytime prior to shipment. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled. In this case, you will have the option to return the item for a refund. We will initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancellation request.
How Can You Return/Exchange your Purchase
If you are not completely satisfied with your order for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange.
Here’s how you easily handle your return:
- Fill in the return slip that is included in your delivery.
- Add the return slip to the package.
- Please enclose your order/invoice number and/or a copy of your e-mail confirmation with your return along with a memo explaining the reason for the return
- Tape the package again and pack it carefully.
- Take your package to any courier of your choice or the local post and send it back to us
Please see below for more information on our return policy.
- All returned items should be wrapped and well packaged so that the packaging is not damaged. Return all items with original packaging and the tags must still be attached. You may not tape or paste anything directly on the product's original packaging.
- You have up to 30 days after purchase to exchange or return most items unless noted in our exceptions. You will need to provide your receipt and we will refund the purchase price to the original form of payment. Purchases made with a gift card will be refunded as Merchandise Credit.
- Please contact our Customer Service if you are having trouble with anything before placing your order. We will be happy to help!
Return Shipping Options
- You will have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method that includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse.
- Any item which has been opened or tampered with is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any item which shows signs of use (torn seal, open box, or packaging) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Monogrammed, Personalized, Custom-Made, and Special-Order Items cannot be returned
- To make an exchange, simply place a new order for the exchange products after you process your return request. If your exchange order qualifies for our free standard shipping offer, it will be applied.
- Please note that you are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.